popularity: 1
blackwell387
popularity: 0
dropshotennis
G2Fan G2Fan

* G Forum Polls

• What new rumored feature would you MOST like to see in the LG G5?
  • Dot Accessory slot for added accessories/functions
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot larger battery
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot 4k display
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot improved camera (dual cameras?)
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot moving of buttons to side from back
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot Aluminum/metal body
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot other
  • 0 (0%)
  • Total Members Voted: 0
  • View Topic

Author Topic: LG has horrible customer service  (Read 742 times)

angrylgconsumer

• popularity: 0
    • View Profile
LG has horrible customer service
« on: November 21, 2015, 06:27:47 PM »
My new LGG4 started an unrecoverable boot loop over a month ago. I contacted LG who advised me that they would send a shipping label for FedEx to mail the phone back. I printed the label and took the phone, as directed, to a FedEx drop point. This is where the nightmare began. I noticed that no tracking information was showing for several days, so I contacted FedEx. FedEx said that they didn't show an origination scan for the item or any update. I contacted the drop center who also contacted FedEx about the issue. The drop point store manager informed FedEx and LG that the item was dropped off and that he would sign any paperwork or affidavit stated that I did drop the item. At this point a month has passed and I have made several calls to FedEx and LG. FedEx stated that LG would make the claim for the lost item since they were the shipper. I have contacted LG multiple times for updates over the past month. The latest comment tonight from LG is that they are waiting for a claim resolution from FedEx before shipping a new device. I informed them that I am extremely kissed over the lack of customer service and that this is the final LG item I will purchase. This is a 629.00 device that I have only owned a few months before breaking. Now I am in the 2nd billing cycle with AT&T that I have not had a phone. So I am paying a monthly bill for a phone that I don't even have. LG, who doesn't even own the item, is waiting for a payment from FedEx for the retail value of a phone before they ship me a replacement phone. I am over it. I informed the customer service rep that I was cancelling my service with AT&T with this fiasco being the reason. I informed them that I was going to blast them over the lack of customer service on every message board I can find. I have been injured financially as a consumer and they don't care. In fact, they are using my unfortunate situation as a way to make even more money. I don't understand how they financially gain over this situation while I pay for a phone that I don't have. Never will I patronize this company!😖

Senjurekaz

• popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Re: LG has horrible customer service
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 10:07:16 PM »
I also have the opinion is like this, and then rush to do it urgently.