popularity: 1
blackwell387
popularity: 0
dropshotennis
G2Fan G2Fan

* G Forum Polls

• What new rumored feature would you MOST like to see in the LG G5?
  • Dot Accessory slot for added accessories/functions
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot larger battery
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot 4k display
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot improved camera (dual cameras?)
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot moving of buttons to side from back
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot Aluminum/metal body
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot other
  • 0 (0%)
  • Total Members Voted: 0
  • View Topic

Author Topic: two G2's for sale both cracked digi . blk+wht and otterbox,ballistic cases  (Read 869 times)

mattleo1018

• popularity: 0
    • View Profile
they are both for att. one is black one is white, the white one powers up and acts fine but the screen is 90% unresponsive except for a tiny part lol which you can do nothing with lol. the black one has the smallest crack possible infact if you didnt know where to look you wouldnt know it was cracked probably about 3/8 of a inch big in the bottom left corner. and BECAUSE of that little crack the whole left bottom quarter of the phone is unresponsive . i am using the phone cuz well i need a phone but using the speach to text is driving me nuts. i cant beleive it my iphone4 was demolished it was cracked everywhere i even ran over it with my car by accident and the touch screen still worked fine. this phone with " GORILLA GLASS 2" gets a tiny hair line crack the length of your pinky nail and the whole phone goes down basically. and that being said the white one doesnt have like crazy cracks either. but they are noticable 2 fractures that travel across the screen . so basically as much as i love this phone im leaving it behind and stepping up to the nexus5 next week or the xperia z1 i know i should prob just buy two replacment lcd/digi combos fix them and sell them and make a lot more money but i dont even really care to be honest with you the white one i have already replaced the screen once thats the second screen on the white one that i cracked . the install is extremely easy WAY easier than a iphone but at this point i just want them gone. i also have  cases for them i have a few regular cases and i have a otterbox case with clip and a ballistic case with clip each case was 50$ i think or around there . anyway email me if you are interested i prob wont check on here to often . matt.leonardo1018@gmail.com .... im not sure what i want for them but the black one wont be for sale for another week or so ... so basically just the white one i can get rid of right now .black one in a week. im located in somerset massachusetts but i can ship them out i have no problem with that. email me with a offer. im not looking to get rich just dont want to have them sit around till they arent worth jack

Chasereger

• popularity: 0
    • View Profile
I like the content of this section.