Ledger Wallet protects your bitcoins

Author Topic: Nhi Lê  (Read 1703 times)

nhi.le.270292

• popularity: 0
  • Tapatalk User
    • View Profile
Nhi Lê
« on: October 31, 2014, 07:48:58 AM »
Máy của ḿnh là lg g2 ls980, ḿnh mới mua lại nhưng hk hỉu sao khi cắm sạc lại tự hiện kết nối wifi, hk bik có phải do rom hk. Ai bik giúp ḿnh vs...Cảm ơn mọi người nh́u :)

Gửi từ LG-LS980 của tôi

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • popularity: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Nhi Lê
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 02:27:10 PM »
English only please.
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

nhi.le.270292

• Tapatalk User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 11:27:16 AM »
Oh....i have just buy lg g2 ls980, which second-hand....but when i charging it up, it show the icon of wifi...can anyone helps me to explain it...thank you very much!!!!
P/S: I'm not good at english.Thanks for reading!!! :))))

Gửi từ LG-LS980 của tôi

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • popularity: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 10:26:12 PM »
I'm not exactly sure what your question is.  The LG G2 supports Wifi connections.  To use Wifi you have to connect to your router and probably have a password.  Otherwise you can just use it like any cellular phone without wifi.
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

nhi.le.270292

• Tapatalk User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 11:23:39 PM »
Oh my question is when I charge up my phone, it auto connects wifi although I didn't turn wifi on...it auto connect....

Gửi từ LG-LS980 của tôi

Klotar

• Global Moderator
  • popularity: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 12:36:35 PM »
It sounds like the cause may be the Sprint Connection Optimizer.  Please check this post:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sprint-lg-g2/341028-wifi-turning-automtically.html

You may have to enable it first, and then disable it.
Klotar -- Supervising Manager,
The Department of Redundancy Department
iPhone 7 | iOS 10.1.0 | Rogers Wireless

nhi.le.270292

• Tapatalk User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 12:11:18 AM »
@Klotar: you're right!!! Thank you very much :))))) I have another problem that I turn off my phone when it has 35% after 2 hours it only has 15%... Is it ok???? I think maybe my phone has problem with rom....

Sent from my LG-LS980

Klotar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 07:12:09 AM »
Hmmm... that may be a bit tougher.  First, when you say that you turn off the phone, do you mean that you "Power Off" (via holding the power button down and selecting "Power Off", or do you mean short-pressing the power button and turning the screen off or putting the phone to sleep.

If you are fully powering off and the battery is draining, that is an issue.  However, it might also be that the Android or G2 system has trouble estimating the remaining battery left and after a reboot (Powering On), the battery level is re-calibrated.  However, that is just a guess.

Anyway, please let us know if you mean that you are fully powering down or just short-clicking the power button to turn the screen off or lock the phone; as the answers may differ depending on which.

nhi.le.270292

• Tapatalk User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 11:49:11 PM »
Oh.....I mean after I turn off wifi i take my phone short-pressing the power button and turning the screen off.... :)))

Sent from my LG-LS980

Klotar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2014, 08:50:34 AM »
Okay, a few ideas.  Let's see what apps might be causing your battery drain.  Please go into Settings (gear icon), then Battery.  Click the picture of the battery and then scroll down to "BATTERY USAGE DETAILS".  Usually 'Screen' is the one that uses most battery, followed by Android OS and Android System.  However, if there is anything else in the top 3, there might be a rogue app keeping the system alive (wakelocks) when it should be sleeping.

A few things to check: Location Services -- some apps, such as Maps, use Location Services (GPS) to find you on the map.  If Maps is running in the background, it is constantly trying to find you so you can be centered on the map.  If you are deep indoors where satellite signals cannot penetrate, it may be constantly trying to locate you and draining the battery.

Wi-fi might also be a battery drain too although personally I find it neglegible as the benefits (data usage savings) outweigh the negatives.  Bluetooth, however, if not being used, should be turned off as it may be constantly searching for a device to pair with.  Weather apps that update the current weather and forecast frequently may also a culprit.  But for apps, it is said that Facebook and other social networks are a big drain, as the apps are constantly checking for updates, chats, etc.

Let's start with these and see what we find.

nhi.le.270292

• Tapatalk User
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2014, 11:33:36 PM »
Oh....i see location services (GPS) and Map is turning on in my phone....apps are ok!they don't cause my battery drain too much :))) thank you and I have last question is should I root my phone? :))))

Sent from my LG-LS980

Klotar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2014, 08:06:14 AM »
Hi, and glad most of your issues are solved or questions answered.

As for rooting, that is a personal thing.  As you probably know, rooting may void your warranty but since you bought your G2 second hand, that is probably not an issue.  Personally, although I have been very tempted, I have not rooted my G2 or G3, because for the most part, I am happy with them as is OR any dislikes can be solved with a 3rd party app or launcher.

I do like to tinker and tweak the phone but have stopped short of R&R (Rootin' an' ROMin').  Is there something specific that you wanted to accomplish by rooting?  Xposed modules have some nice tweaks in them but perhaps there is a 3rd party app solution if you have a specific need.

nhi.le.270292

• Tapatalk User
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2014, 11:35:41 PM »
Oh...i want to del some apps of Android I don't need to use which already installed in my phone....When I watched the video of unboxing and using Lg G2 I see if it is raining, on the screen will have rain too...but I don't know how to make my phone like that....So I think maybe after I root my phone, it may do that.

Sent from my LG-LS980

Klotar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2014, 07:24:18 AM »
Okay, yes -- rooting is the only way to get rid of carrier bloatware.

As for the weather on the lockscreen, yes there is a way: open your System Settings, then scroll down to DEVICE.  Then, select Lock Screen.  Tap the checkbox next to Weather Animation.

Now, when it snows or rains, the animation will reflect that.

These are instructions taken from the Sprint G2 manual.

Good luck.

nhi.le.270292

• Tapatalk User
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2014, 11:13:07 PM »
Thank you very muchhh :))))

Sent from my LG-LS980