popularity: 1
blackwell387
popularity: 0
dropshotennis
G2Fan G2Fan

* G Forum Polls

• What new rumored feature would you MOST like to see in the LG G5?
  • Dot Accessory slot for added accessories/functions
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot larger battery
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot 4k display
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot improved camera (dual cameras?)
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot moving of buttons to side from back
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot Aluminum/metal body
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot other
  • 0 (0%)
  • Total Members Voted: 0
  • View Topic

Author Topic: Mobile Tech Review Does Their In Depth Review Of The LG G4  (Read 2939 times)

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • popularity: 5
    • View Profile
Mobile Tech Review Does Their In Depth Review Of The LG G4
« on: June 12, 2015, 12:27:48 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BEc7eygICBE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BEc7eygICBE</a>

Once again one of our favorite tech reviewers, Lisa Gade from MobileTechReview.com gives us a nice detailed video review of LG's newest flagship, the G4.  So what did you think?  Well in a nutshell she really likes the leather back that came with one of her early units but isn't as crazy about the plastic backed version.  She's also a big fan of the new camera, calling it one of the best in the smartphone world, although it still won't give your dedicated DSLR a run for its money. The new camera features the largest image sensor in its class...beating out competitors like the iPhone 6 and the Galaxy S6 as well as M9 by HTC.  Lisa also says the new QHD 5.5 inch display on the G4 is absolutely fantastic with punchy colors and better brightness than last year's model.  Of course the deal sealer is the fact that unlike some of its main competitors the G4 retains the MicroSD card slot as well as removable battery.  There's lots more including photo samples and a look at the UI in the video above.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:29:03 AM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Neutrino7

• popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mobile Tech Review Does Their In Depth Review Of The LG G4
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 12:15:25 PM »
Yes I think G4 is fantastic but I want to root it but I don't know how to put it into recovery mode

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

barryj900

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 03:10:58 AM »
The G4 looks absolutely amazing! I currently own the G2 which I've had since December 2013 after looking at this review - http://www.thorntonreviews.com/lg-g2/ and it still feels like a newly released smart phone. It's the most powerfully performing, smooth running and sleek looking smart phone I've ever owned and I'm so glad I made the decision to purchased one. I plan on upgrading to the G4 eventually, however I have no need to at the moment and by the time I decide to upgrade the G5 might be released.

timboukal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 09:27:44 AM »
Yeah, I got the G2 when my Galaxy S4 proved to be such a lemon I decided to never buy another Samsung. I bought a used Nexus 5 from a vendor on Amazon, and they sent me a LG G2 instead. I really needed a phone though so I started using it and I was hooked from the 1st day. When it was time to upgrade I got the G3 and I like it even better than the G2. I'm skipping the G4 though because it's not that radical of an upgrade over the G3. I can't wait to see the G Pro 3, G Flex 3 and the G5, though!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 05:08:16 PM »
I'm still using my G3 and will hold onto it until the G5 as well.  It serves my needs.  I am a bit envious of that camera on the G4 though...would like the low light ability.  But I'll hold out...I think  :o
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

days.onellis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 05:50:08 AM »
G5 will not have a user replaceable battery

Sent from my LG g3

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2015, 05:45:56 PM »
Do you have a link for that?  Is much known about the G5 yet?

dilligaf

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2015, 04:47:45 AM »
I had the Lg G pro and the g2. Liked the g pro, loved my g2. Now I have the lg g4 us991, unbelievable that it could be so awesomely brilliant.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Irumar

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2015, 12:17:12 PM »
Hi, I upgraded from the Galaxy s3 to lg g3. Loved it so much that I went and bought lg g4 too. However, if the lg g5 does not have a replaceable battery, or an external sd card then I will never buy an lg phone again. These features distinguish lg from both samsung, and the likes of one plus two and xiomi mi4/5. Moreover, in India with paucity of wifi, and frequent call drops, it is necessary, especially if you have any work to do with the outdoors. Its a boon for us in Mumbai.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

days.onellis

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2015, 12:25:30 PM »
Hi, I upgraded from the Galaxy s3 to lg g3. Loved it so much that I went and bought lg g4 too. However, if the lg g5 does not have a replaceable battery, or an external sd card then I will never buy an lg phone again. These features distinguish lg from both samsung, and the likes of one plus two and xiomi mi4/5. Moreover, in India with paucity of wifi, and frequent call drops, it is necessary, especially if you have any work to do with the outdoors. Its a boon for us in Mumbai.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
Can add memory but no user replaceable battery in the up coming lg g5

Sent from my LG g3