popularity: 1
blackwell387
popularity: 0
dropshotennis
G2Fan G2Fan

* G Forum Polls

• What new rumored feature would you MOST like to see in the LG G5?
  • Dot Accessory slot for added accessories/functions
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot larger battery
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot 4k display
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot improved camera (dual cameras?)
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot moving of buttons to side from back
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot Aluminum/metal body
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot other
  • 0 (0%)
  • Total Members Voted: 0
  • View Topic

Author Topic: Best Cheap Case and Tempered Glass Screen Protector For The LG G3  (Read 674 times)

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • popularity: 5
    • View Profile
So I received my G3 from Sprint about 2 weeks ago and one of the first things I wanted to do was find the best inexpensive case that still looked good and offered decent protection for my G3.  I also wanted to find the best tempered glass screen protector for the G3.  After a bunch of research and many hours (too many) reading through the internet and various sources I think I found both. 

For the best cheap case for the G3 I chose the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Series Premium Hybrid in Black/Black.  I like this case because it provides substantial protection all around, includes a tpu and polycarbonate hybrid combo so the back is hard and the edges have a bit of a rubberized feel to 'bounce' off any drops.  It also looks sleek with minimal bulk and they do a great job with the cutouts for the camera, flash and buttons on the back.  Apparently some other cases that have only holes cut for the flashes end up having a bad effect on photos with shadow areas or uneven lighting.  This design prevents that.  Best of all this case is only $9.99!  What a deal!  You can get it in a variety of colors and even transparent and with different edge colors.  Here's the link:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JW7AQWY/

Now for the best tempered glass screen protector for the LG G3 I did a lot of research.  I wanted one that was super thin...either .3mm or .2mm so that the touch sensitivity wouldn't be affected.  I also wanted one that would be basically invisible, would be easy to apply and most importantly would not have any bubbles on application.  I finally found what I was looking for with the iCarez Thinnest Tempered Glass Premium Anti-Scratch Bubble-free Reduce Fingerprint No Rainbow Washable Screen Protector.  Now that's quite a name and of course they put all those things...bubble free...reduce fingerprint...thinnest tempered glass...etc for a reason...because these are the things that smart shoppers for a tempered glass screen protector are looking for.  Honestly I didn't know what to expect when I ordered it.  For only $11.95 it was half or a third of the price of some others i'd seen but wow...when I got it and put it on I was blown away. 

Not only was it super easy to put on...but there was a specific insert that had step by step super easy instructions on how to do so to make it bubble free.  Frankly, once you clean the glass with the included alcohol soaked swap and lint free cloth it basically goes on itself as soon as the edge touches the screen of the G3 and with NO BUBBLES.  It was amazing!  I then put the case on and frankly you can't even tell there's a glass screen protector even on.  It's invisible and there's NO touch sensitivity issues at all.  Feel just like there's nothing on and that I'm touching the original screen.  AWESOME PRODUCT!.  Here's the link on Amazon and trust me...once you go tempered glass as a screen protector (especially this .2mm thin one) you'll never go back to a plastic one again...it is WELL worth the price for the lack of bubbles alone. The link is:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L619698/

« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 02:39:09 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.