popularity: 1
blackwell387
popularity: 0
dropshotennis
G2Fan G2Fan

* G Forum Polls

• What new rumored feature would you MOST like to see in the LG G5?
  • Dot Accessory slot for added accessories/functions
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot larger battery
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot 4k display
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot improved camera (dual cameras?)
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot moving of buttons to side from back
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot Aluminum/metal body
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot other
  • 0 (0%)
  • Total Members Voted: 0
  • View Topic

Author Topic: Greetings and Salutations G2-lings!  (Read 647 times)

PowerPlayGraphix

• popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings and Salutations G2-lings!
« on: October 04, 2013, 07:44:54 AM »
Howdy folks!  Time to get busy here on the G2 forums.  Every phone I've picked up I've found the phone specific forum for it and it's always been a great spot to geek out and find all the info ya need!  Nothing like other owners to push you to all the great new stuff!

I started with an OG Motorola Droid, then moved ot an HTC Thunderbolt (what a "winner" that was), I've been using a Verizon Galaxy Nexus for the last couple of years and it's been a great phone but it's really been showing it's age lately.  I have been leary about upgrading becauxe I have unlimited Data and didn't want to lose it.  I know there are a couple of "backdoor" ways to upgrade and I was considering doing one of those and I've been looking over all the top phone on (or soon coming to) Verizon and kept coming back to the G2.  Well, this weekend, when the "Glitch Sale" happened, I brokedown and ordered 2 G2s for me and my wife.  It finally got here yesterday and man, I'm impressed.  Really sweet phone so far.  Now I'm counting on you guys to help me max this thing out!

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • popularity: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings and Salutations G2-lings!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 05:26:35 PM »
Welcome PowerPlayGraphix!  Glad you found us and looking forward to you being part of the community.  Nice to hear you've got some good prior forum experience!  Hopefully as the G2 becomes more widely available we'll have a lot more new members here.

BFM
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.